Are you ready to dive deep into your landing page to help convert those leads into clients?
No fluff. Actionable strategies to use today.
Let’s dive in as if you already have a landing page set-up that you are currently using. Maybe they are not converting like you want them. Here’s where we move forward.
Convert with your content
First things first, do you have the following items on your landing page?
- Headline that uses actionable, value-driven words
- Sub-headline supports the headline with additional info
- Clear, compelling description that is easy to read
- A clear call to action that is used through out
- Supporting proof elements such as a testimonial
- A list of features AND benefits (and no they are not the same thing!)
There is a possibility that you might be missing one of these pieces and that alone could make a difference with your landing page.
However, a second pair of eyes could never hurt, ask for feedback on your landing page. Facebook groups are always the best place to ask for feedback.
Making small changes
Here’s some additional small changes you might need to take to help convert better:
- Make sure it is optimized for mobile
- Eliminate any distractions
- Add in either more social proof or an explainer video
Sometimes they need a bit more convincing. It may need to be a bit more clear. There’s no success formula for landing pages, but there is the power of feedback. Ask for it and make changes as needed.
Analyze your stats
If you are not currently using Google Analytics or another software to track your analytics….get on this train! You will gain a bunch of valuable information from tracking your analytics.
Here’s what you need to consider with your landing pages when look at how you convert:
- Your conversion rate: How many people took you up on your offer / How many people have visited your page
- Where your traffic is coming from: This can help determine the quality of the leads you are attracting
- If they are a return or new visitor: You can see how much of your audience is cold/warm
And quite honestly, if you have leads that do not fit your target audience and they are cold, converting them may be a lot harder. #truth
As I mentioned earlier, the power of feedback is key here. You can support it by having the right elements, but at the same time, you need to consider your stats. How is your landing page actually performing and how can you improve it? This is just a starting point but you have lots of experimentation ahead of you as you determine what is going to work best for you.
I also want to invite you to join my free resource library to be able to learn how to turn your landing pages into automated income! If you are struggling with automated income, here’s how you can create it using landing pages with my free guide!